Instrument Jokes

Southpa

What do Ginger Baker and Coffee have in Common?

They both suck wothout Cream

Check out Sunrise on the Sufferbus by The Masters of Reality, that gives the lie to this one. Not that jokes need to be true....

Um, back on topic:

How do you know when the drum riser is level? The drool comes out both sides of the drummers mouth...

What do Ginger Baker and Coffee have in Common?

They both suck wothout Cream

I dunno, have you seen the Cream at Royal Albert show?

Actually, Ginger was ok. I was just horribly disappointed that EC chose to use his Strat instead of an SG or LP. Cream played on a Strat (especially that middle pickup he favors) just doesn't do it for me. :D

(back on topic)

How many lead guitarists does it take to screw in a light bulb? One to hold the bulb, then the room revolves around him.

Horrible joke. I should be banned :D

being an ex-drummer, i am disgusted with some of these jokes!!

that being said

what do you call 100 drummers at the bottom of the ocean?? a good start!!

cheers

darren

Being a bass player I always dug this joke.

Around Christmas, a man went into the music store to get his son a brand new beginner bass. After purchasing the bass, the clerk ask the man if his son was just starting out. "Why yes, he is." he replied. "He's always wanted to learn so I'm picking this up for him." The clerk then handed the man a coupon for three free bass lessons.

Christmas morning, the boy opened up the biggest package and was excited to see a shiney new bass with a voucher for a few lessons. The boy left a few days later for his first lesson. He returned at 7:00 with a smile on his face and his father was pleased. "So what did you learn son?" The boy replied, "Today I learned the E chord." The following day the boy left for his next lesson. He returned at 7:00 with a smile on his face and father again was pleased. "So what did you learn today son?" The boy replied, "Today I learn the A chord." Finally the third day came and the boy trotted off with his bass. Around 11:00 the boy came in late reeking of cigarette smoke and sweat. The father was proud of his sons dedication but was concerned. "Son, you're late tonight! What happened?" "Sorry Pops." the boy replied. "I didn't make it to my bass lesson...I had a gig."

these are all pretty much racist jokes but istead of a race its a musician

if you'll look again you'll see that they're actually mostly bassist jokes, not racist. ( i can't get the smileys to work on this computer or you'd see the little green laughing one.)

• 2 weeks later...