removing stickers from guitar?

jacksonsxrule

Naptha falls into the solvent category, though it does evaporate quickly (and makes a really pretty flame when ignited! Most of the "flames" you see in movies are courtesty of naptha. It photographs very well).

I've not tried the eraser method, though it did work on my SATs.

"A-C-D-C....A-C-D-C....A-C-D-C..." :-P

WD-40 is a good suggestion. Make sure to clean off the body really well if you go this route.

My suggestion is to use Goo-Gone. It's great for removing adhesives, and won't hurt your finish (of course, test in an inconspicious area...like your buddies PRS. LOL). Pour on a little bit of Goo-Gone, swirl it all over the adhesive with your finger. Wait about 10 minutes. Come back with a paper towel and wipe off the adhesive. Clean up with your favorite cleaner or polish; I usually spray some alcohol into a paper towel, wipe the area clean of any debris, then polish it with a cloth....but that's just me.

Goo-Gone is good stuff. The $1.49 bottle should last you about a year. :-)

I second WD40. If it can safely remove the 3M glue from hell double stick emblem adhesive, sticker goo will be cake. If it's old sticker goo, you can heat it up with a blow dryer to soften it and shoot the WD40. Use an old credit cards edge as a scraper. Clean up with alcohol and wax well.