New Commission

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it better in red, but hey B) I'll survive.

But i think you miss one thing - the company logo on the headstock or any other logo, cause without it guitar looks like 'handmade'

That's funny, because every time I bring my guitars into GC the guy looks at the headstock first and then gives me crap about it not having a logo or serial number :D :D

What was the desire behind relicing this build, Daniel? It's such a nice guitar!

I like it better in red, but hey B) I'll survive.

But i think you miss one thing - the company logo on the headstock or any other logo, cause without it guitar looks like 'handmade'

That's funny, because every time I bring my guitars into GC the guy looks at the headstock first and then gives me crap about it not having a logo or serial number :D :D

What was the desire behind relicing this build, Daniel? It's such a nice guitar!

I don't know... I've never done one before, and since it's going to be my player I like my guitars to look a little worn in. Of course they always get that way naturally after a few years, but I wanted this one to look played right from the get go.

Plus now I'm not worried about scratching my brand new perfect guitar when I play. B)

This guitar looks so good.

My personal request would be a slightly lighter shade of blue. I'd want it to look just like the blue on my brother's '70 Mustang, so it would reveal a bit more of the wood grain beneath it. With this deep blue, it's kinda hard to see the grain. I'd want it to pop a bit more.

BUT... having said that, I also would really need to see your blue under some stage lighting and see how it reacts! That would really be the decision maker.

Excellent guitar, my man. If it was at a store, it'd be bought. And I'm a bass player!

Lovely! I'm not sure if I like the red or the blue better, but I do know I like it a lot more with the matching neck. Saw the headstock first and was like, "yeah, that's what it needed", but the whole neck matching really works on this instrument somehow.

Nice job.

lookin good! I like that blue much better than the red i think. Although the thing I don't really like is the volume and tone controls and the switch position. I don't know why. But on guitars like the Ibanez RG and stuff, i hate the 2 controls and that switch there. but anyway thats my opinion.

Good work!