Awesome! I'm excited for ya.

Yes, baby-sized guitars are in order. When I have kids (a good 10 years down the road, unless I'm like my own parents), I can't wait to chain them to the piano bench!

Maybe you could post pictures of your wife's belly and put them up in the Work In Progress section :D Sorry, had to!

Man - two in one day! Congrats!

Like I said to Strat-o-Master - as soon as the tyke hits 6 months, get him/her in the water. Babies can learn to swim in water over their head almost before they can learn to walk, and drowning is the 2nd leading cause of death in kids age 2-14.

Then again, the kid might turn into a competition swimmer and THEN you're on the hook for a food bill like ours - $1400/month (we have 3 of them...)

Yeah, I didn't learn to swim until I was quite old (about 10 or 11) so I want to get them into it. The wife likes to go swimming and we're going to be doing a bit of it for some gentle exercise while she's pregnant. I'm having trouble walking at the minute as my knees gone duff again (can tell it's cold) so we need to do something. Still at least I've more or less quit the beer, so that''ll help loose no end of weight as I'm a real ale drinker.

Went to the doctors yesterday and all seems OK, but nothing really happens until we see the midwife soon as they do all the actual work. Then in the middle of next month some time, we have our first scan. It's all very exciting..... except for the cost of buggies, I can sell the old BMW on my drive and still have no change left over :D

• 2 weeks later...
Dweezil if it's a boy, Moon-unit if it's a girl... :D

Congrats man! Good luck on your Father-hood journey!

Funny you should say that. I always told her that when we had a kid, I was going to call it Dweezil. We came to a deal that she'd let me call the cat Dweezil (which it is) if we called the kid something else. I agreed, but my folks andmy mates have all said that they're calling it Dweezil no matter what it's called, even if it's a girl. Decided to join them.

• 3 weeks later...
My youngest is about to graduate from high school so when I say congrats I know what I am talking about. The best thing ever to happen to you.

+1 my youngest will be 25 in april. B) damn I feel old B)

My grandkids are fun cause I can give em back LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK

Yeah man, he's nearly as old as me :D

Got the first scan two weeks today :D