Not my taste BUT...

i take a look at the guita one more time and i said... its pretty neat you know... but it must have the right music genre to suit that kind of thing. just imagine that kind of guitar in eric clapton's hand.... boy i'll be 6 feet down under when i see him playing with it.... you know what i mean? :D

The guy that played that guitar is one of the guitarists from Blondie when they toured a year or two back. It had a write-up in GW back then and they went in to great detail about it. The Bio-mechanical parts are actually a few small animal bones. Birds and misc. varmin if I remember correctly.

I dig it, but then again I'm a little strange considering I have one guitar shaped like a machine gun, another is a carved skull with rib cage and I just started making an aluminum broad axe guitar, yeah I'm sick :D

no way! I just saw one of those at a pawn shop for like $5000! Is it the one with a pickup switcher as a trigger for it? It's so awesome!!!!

:DB)

There is a difference between taste and quality. While that guitar is not to my taste, it is awesome to look at. Very unique in concept and execution. The workmanship and quality are first rate.

Guitar Ed

Everybody has an opinion and an asshole. Which do you show the world?

hai all, i take a look at it again, i save it to my disc and enhanced the image to be a bit bigger than what they show. after that, i was thinking to myself, hell... it's very hard to make this kind of guitar and with a person who's just started to learn on how to build one, it's a bit unfair for me to give such review. i take back my word and say, it's a really awesome appealing guitar to be played and if i got one of those for my birthday, boy am i the happiest dude in my place! :D