ESP OR IBANEZ WHO WINS?

Guest AlexVDL

ESP horizon ---> better woods, better sound (IMO, because I like les pauls, and the horizon custom is made from mahogany and maple, the ibanez just from crappy basswood)

But, the Ibanez looks cooler and it's more of a shredder!!

Well I can honestly say I didn't even read this thread but I already know who won, Both of them.

It's like Ford and Chevy, there will always be a Mustang group and always a Camaro group and they will always butt heads but in the long run both sell so the winner is the company's making them :D

Well I can honestly say I didn't even read this thread but I already know who won, Both of them.

It's like Ford and Chevy, there will always be a Mustang group and always a Camaro group and they will always butt heads but in the long run both sell so the winner is the company's making them :D

listen to him^^^

On production instruments, ESP and Ibanez are very close... it becomes a matter of personal preference. They're both very good.

One big difference, though, is that ESP has a true custom shop that anyone can order from. You can get *exactly* the guitar you want from ESP (for a price) whereas Ibanez will only make custom guitars for endorsed artists.

listen to him^^^

yea, listen to them^^^ :D

they stopped making camaros and firebirds B)

but corvettes are awesome, and the 2005 C6 rocks! They show it on the new chevy commercial.

I was an Ibanez fanatic at one time. but if given the choice between the 2 I'd go for the ESP. I have an MIII and I wouldn't trade it for the world. The neck is the absolute perfect profile for me. In fact I love the neck profile so much it's made me dislike the flatter backed necks like the Ibanez. Bottom line get which is the most comfortable for you, both physically and tone wise because no matter what anyone else (myself included) says you're the one who has to play it