most beautiful guitar i've ever seen

Snork

Impressive craftmanship but to me the guitar looks still ugly. It's just not my taste at all.

thats what i was gonna say.

I respect what he did. And the talent behind it....but...

WHY?

can you say $10000?

that's most of the reason :D

M'kay, someone else said it, so now i can say it (phwiew)

Ya i don't particularly like the shape of the thing. I mean, it looks nice, and the finish and craftsmanship is amazing... but wow it just looks ugly...

I like the design. I usually don't like designs like this one, but it's so well-done it looks lovely in my eyes. And it'd be kinda fun to play this thing on stage (considering what type of music I play). Getting up on stage and playing "the evil riff" in reign in blood by slayer, that'd be mean.

!!!!!!!!! SEMI FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! look at the ROPE MAN! canuck you are an awesome kid... i've been having a really bad week sorry for blowin up at you about the height thing. i've been reallyl emotionally messed up this week. excuse me for the hijacking of my own thread.......... but just wanted to say yer a good kid!

That is an incredibly detailed and superbly executed example of a poorly developed design. I love most of the elements, and the craftsmanship is extraordinary, but it can't decide if it's Art Deco, traditional or Country & Western. Too bad, a lot of effort went into it - still, I suppose somebody out there will buy it. :D