Gender test

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

What are you  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

we need chicks!

...k...not really, i guess...

but still!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, it's rare that women are interested in the technical side of guitar buildnig/modding. Like when I tell my wife " we need to get those crappy stock pickups out of your Ibanez, coz it sounds like **** ". And she doesn't get it at all. she thinks it just doesn't make much difference, except when I leveled her frets, she felt the difference.

There is one PG forum member, who I had assumed all along was a woman, because of the avatar and name, but recently found out I was wrong. Won't say who it is.

Every time I realise there's a female member I think cool, and then I notice they live like the other side of the world, dam. :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
c'mon,litch...there are easier ways to break the news you are a woman.

announcements section comes to mind :D

I'm only a wonam when the wife replies.

male and 17 last time i checked..but last year i was 16, and next year i hope to be 18 - but you never know, time might reverse and i might end up being 4 

according to time dialation, if you travel at nearly the speed of light, in 30 years on earth you may be able to age only 20-25 in your spacecraft.... now its just a matter of finding you that space ship!

as for me, im 17. the joyous age of 17. in canada, im old enough to go to jail, but not old enough to drink, have an adult bank account, pay taxes, live on my own, own a car (well.. i can own one buy its hard) or uhh.. i duno.. some more stuff.

Here I am, I just looked down my top and yep its a girl. oh and I am at the sweet age of 35

oddly enough, you get 14 year old high school girls drunk and say sausage party, they come running. i've got a little bro (16) that has that happen all the time...it's sick...

i just leave the house and go to my g/f's (18) house or the music store or something.

Cod, that's just wrong, man... :D

21 (22 this year)/male.. We've got a nice sausage party going on here, haven't we?? B)

pffft just because you want some Coddy lovin'

excuse me while i wave my arms around like a 14 year old highschool girl and go "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!"

you make wierd sex noises..... :D