have i been more of a jerk lately?

krazyderek

have i been more of a jerk lately?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my answers have been getting a little less polished lately, i'm not trying to be mean to any new guys or argue, i just don't have time to think and phrase my posts in the most polite ways anymore, probably just finals stressing me out...

Who knows?

Everybody's entitled. I'm a bright-eyed newbie still, and a pretty vocal one, unfortunately. At this time of night, there aren't a bunch of people on, so when I click "View New Posts" and there's something to respond to, I usually do.

I try to be a bit useful with most of my posts, but I'm sure that between me and some of the other newbies, you're getting a bit tired of answering the same old questions. I haven't noticed you being particularly caustic, but if you're getting burned out, just stick to answering the questions you actually FEEL like answering. It's all voluntary information, and if you're not in the mood to volunteer some knowledge one night or another, you shouldn't pressure yourself to do so.

Greg

I think everybody gets worn down by all the same questions over and over and over and over again. That's a positive side of MIMF's strict policies.

Hijack time :D

Same old questions but sometimes there is actually a new or different answer that is learned or some other question it leads to............

I for one am glad that people are willing to humour newbies a bit. If I was told "do a forum search" EVERY time I asked a question, I would think, "F this... it's a discussion forum after all" and not waste my time on such an unfriendly lot.

As it is, all I'm saying is that even if you're worn out on newbie questions, take a break from them for a bit because we newbies sure do appreciate it when you DO decide to respond. :D

Greg

i like derek,even though i usually prefer the company of the intellectually advanced  :D

I agree. Without you here I wouldn't feel nearly as smart as I do with you here.

Oh, wait. That's slam thread material...oh well. :D

Nice router tut...for a Canadian. DoH! there I go again! B):D

:D

I'm about as new as it gets but thanks to derek's router tutorial I feel alot more confident about routing the neck pocket and found good links to order bits in the future...but don't get a big head there derek, I voted I didn't like you anyways, LoL :D (all in fun B) )