Over 1 million served

I just updated the stats on the advertisment page on the main site!

Project Guitar.com has grown from just a few close friends to well over 250,000 unique visitors a month with an average of over 1,000,000 hits monthly all by word of mouth and friend to friend references B)

:D

Yea I noticed once my site was mentioned as a supplier on project guitar main page the hits trippled to my own site.

This is a great start, Empowerment is awesome!

Why pay 2000 for a custom guitar, when you can actually learn something? by building your own? Heck I love building guitars, but my dream guitar is an old white LP custom..

when i started refinishing, i looked up a lot of stuff online and found the main site. i had no idea there was a forum, too, though. that took me much longer to dig up. most of the time was spent oogling over the amazing craftsmanship in the tutorials and reading up a lot about finishing and supplies. just a random stumble led me here, however. my first online forum, ever.

Congratulations Brian :D

I bet you're responsible for the birth of a few hundred illigitimate guitars. I know that mine would be a sorry state of sawdust if I hadn't have found this place.

It took me ages to notice that there was a forum from the main site, then it took me ages to realise that there was more than just the solid body section in the forum B) <-----Dunces hat.

Cheers for all the effort that it must take to make sure that I've got something to do at work :D

I stumbled across this website when sometime in May 03' I had finally got interested enough in guitar building that I started researching. At first in a google search Project Guitar never came up, since it wasn't nearly as big as it is now. The first webpage I found was guitarbuild.com It didn't take me long to read all that, then I was bored, so I started searching for forums in June and ran into this site finally, and have been reading it every since. Forget the rest on the net, this is the best guitar building site bar none. Thanks Brian for keeping the site up and active as it is.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I was secretly surfing the net for guitar building at school in the computer class when I found this awesome site. It has made guitar building possible for me and probably many others.

BTW Hotrock is right it took me a long time before I came to realize that there was a forum and it was actually what this site was all about. It would be great if the entrance to the forum was made more obvious. On the other hand maybe it was made a little bit disguised to keep the less enthusiastic people away? :D