James Robert Litchfield will be born today. We went to the hospital, and they sent us home because her labor wasnt stong enough. We could have stayed, but It'll be at least 6AM before she can do much. I promise pics when I get around to it, and dont expect me to be in the forum as much for a while.

BTW, Before any one asks, no I am not carriebursting my son.

Dude, I'm nervous, scared, stoked, and excited all at once. I cant wait to look into his eyes for the first time. I just dont know what I'll feel. And say what you will, but Creed's With Arms Wide Open has been my favorite song for a bit.

I'm currently running on no sleep in well over 24 hours, so I also cant wait to sleep.

CONGRATULATIONS :DB)

I'll have a beer for you tonight. Having a baby is good, you get to start building litle tiny guitars and then have to build a bit bigger one every few years :D

Hope you, baby and the missus all get home soon to settle in.

Congrats again

Kaj

I cant wait to look into his eyes for the first time. I just dont know what I'll feel.

No better feeling...

Dude, I'm nervous, scared, stoked, and excited all at once.

Well, I've never heard the word "stoked" used in the context of childbirth, but congrats!!! B):D:D

I had a dream when we had one of the ultasounds that he had a strat in there!

Good omen, yes, but the real question is did it have EMG's?

baby%20001.jpg

baby%20011.jpg

baby%20015.jpg

baby%20017.jpg

baby%20022.jpg

baby%20026.jpg

Just look at those guitar playin fingers!

I went in and asked Lisa when she wanted to go, and she didnt have a clue. So I sat back down in front of the comp, and she notified me that her water had broken.

We got to the hospital, and I tell ya....I woulda gone hme cryin to my momma long before she got some pain meds. And she was still hurtin. She went with the epidural, and while they were doing it, she had a contraction. When they have a needlke in your back you cant move, and believe me, she wanted to move. I told her that she could either move or feel the pain, and after giving me a death look, she was doing fine. We slept for about 4 hours after that, and she only pushed for 15 minutes! Talk about a strong tough woman! Needless to say, I am pretty proud of her.

Many congratulations to all three of you! Welcome to Litchfield Jnr!