Guitar Of The Month For August

Guitar of the Month for August  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i love the Tele as well. I just think that it would be a less harder decision if he put white soaps on instead of cream. I think white would have been better with that light blue.

Do they exist? I've never seen white P90 covers...maybe chrome though.

Brendan's Surf-O-Tele GOTM winner a few months back had white P90s.

They all look great but I have to go with Cerb's bass. I love the shape and the woods. On top of that Cerb states that this is his first build and his first woodworking effort. I could only hope for such results. I'm just hoping not to end up with a pile of firewood with my first build. :D

I just couldn't vote for the les paul with those butt ugly tuners. The gloss finish however is very nice.

I'm not one for teles

Cerbs bass just diddn't do it for me

I don't like the body shape or color of rsguitar's

Antipops Bass has my vote. It might not be the best made guitar this month, are those frets even dressed? :D But that inlay is just so awesome! That has to be my favrite inlay I've ever seen. yeah I'm weird like that B) I wish I thought of it! :D

Good job to all this month. They we're all great instremets :D

Edited by Godin SD

Had to be the tele!!

I dont normally like tele's with figured wood but that colour really does it for me, and i think it goes pretty well with the cream. The only thing i dont like about it is the binding near the neckplate on the back, i like the fact its bound on the back it just looks a little odd in that area.

Oh, and sorry about labelling Derek's tele as 'Green'. I'm red-green colourblind, and it looks minty-fresh to me!

Looks minty-green to me also... of course I've got the same slight colo(u)rblind thing going on. :D

I love that LP! Cerb's bass is very nice too. Another month of fine entries all around - congratulations to all!

Mike

I agree with someone's post earlier. I have to vote for Cerb's bass since it is his first attempt ever. It's inspiring to see all the experienced luthiers on this site make a great guitar, but it's just as inspiring to see a new guy make a nice one. :D But again, congrats to all, these are all great guitars.

BigD get my vote!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

D-man, loved the color, RS as always your stuff is great, both basses are fantastic but I had to go with the LP.

I would have voted for it twice, if only it would shine a little more. Next time spend more time at the buffing wheel! :D

Thanks BigD- I am going to have to think about this one a bit more. That is one of the nicest Tele Bodies I have seen from you. I am look at several great finishes, different degrees of complexity in builds. A lot of nice details, binding and inlay. Points for unique material choices. I best sleep on this one, and vote tomorrow.

Huge Congrats to all you guys!!! Outstanding guitars :D

Rich

I went for the sustainiac LP...but I didn't notice those tuners...sure are ugly, but the rest of the guitar is exceptionally finished...

I was wondering where the sustainer controls are though...how do you switch it on, sneaky rotary controls or something? Enquiring minds want to know! pete