Dv's Guitar II

got the guitar polished today and put together. Is not set up because the neck is not the one that goes with it, and I want to polish it better, and I don't have a polish pad like the one Stew sell and will order one mid month.

But this is how it will look once done with the exeption that the fretboard will be an ebony with 22 frets.

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

3 words

Oh

my

god

that rocks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD DAM man :D I've been at work the past few day's and I missed this one

You have to post a sound clip YOU MUST!! very good work man :D

GOTM it man

EDIT:>So when do we start work on mine Hay :D:D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

Thanks guys, so far it is a good guitar, I like the sound far better than the blue one, may be because of the dual 81's, Sorry, no sound clips until I can upgrade my PC, just got about 300M free and I can't install the Acid program, is there any other way to record using windows?

I'm working on #3 ideas so far, I plan on doing somenthing similar to this or an actual F copy. it will be neck thru with a Carvin neck. As soon as I get my tax refund and order the parts I will let you guys know more.

i believe windows has a built in sound recorder, mind you only like a minutes worth, run a search on your computer for "sound recorder" and you should come up with something

You can also do Audacity, or Krystal, Krystal has a mixer in it, so you can adjust your bass, mids and highs, but audacity is a far more superior recorder in my opinon

Curtis

• 4 weeks later...

B):D It's more like 8 posts about how deadly it is :D:D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Well this guitar took me about a month, but the neck was premeade, so that takes a lot of time out. It's an old Squier neck that I reshaped the headstock and back contour, and scalloped.

Pointer??? Let's me see. All the tutorials in this site plus the ones on the main site, a lot of questions that I answer thru the search function and some by asking.

Screwdelulu, I got ACid Pro, is just that I don't have any space left in the HD, I'm running with like 200M free.