Blue Explorer

Man That Has got to be one of THE BEST Explorer's I have ever seen!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

:D holy mother :D that's beautiful!!! B) I love explorer's and that's an amazing example!!!

the quilt top is soooo beautiful and looks perfect in blue

love the 'natural' back and sides!! defenatly a good adition!

:D how does she sound??

any tips for using the gotoh dual action truss rod? I'm thinking about using one for my next project (my first home made neck) and was thinking about using that very rod!

Very nice, I got a surprise for you in a few weeks :D but I ain't saying a thing until it's done! It will be my going away gift for not making guitars in a year.

And as you already know it will be blue.

I love the inlay at the 12th, is it CNC or laser cut.

That is great work, very clean. Im in the process of making my first from scratch guitar. It will be an explorer. I changed the body slightly for my own comfort and I will be installing a strat style tremelo. It will be a bolt on with no neck angle and I might change the headstock to jackson style. Any comments on this are welcome.

Thanks!

I'm looking through his website. I don't understand a word on there, but he's come up with some interesting ways of doing things.

http://www.fagerlund.biz

Hehe, I've been thinking of translating it for ages, I just need a few more hours every day :D

holy mother  that's beautiful!!!  I love explorer's and that's an amazing example!!!

the quilt top is soooo beautiful and looks perfect in blue

love the 'natural' back and sides!! defenatly a good adition!

how does she sound??

any tips for using the gotoh dual action truss rod? I'm thinking about using one for my next project (my first home made neck) and was thinking about using that very rod!

"She" sounds good B) Its hard to describe a sound, it works best with lots of overdrive, the pickups are kind of "dirty" sounding (very hot pickups) a little trebly maybe but the best neck pickup sound I have ever played with.

The gotog truss is very easy to install and works well, just route a 11x9 mm slot for it and drop it in with the "open" side down.

Very nice, I got a surprise for you in a few weeks  :D  but I ain't saying a thing until it's done!  It will be my going away gift for not making guitars in a year.

And as you already know it will be blue. 

I love the inlay at the 12th, is it CNC or laser cut.

Can't wait to see it... :D

The inlay is lasercut, laserengraved (with a little help with the dremel) in the fretboard

Really nhice work. I love the ways you have found to do things. Very creative. Man, that explorer is the coolest one I have seen ever. I love it! It looks very comfortable to play too and the neck anlge is perfect (for me at least). Keep 'em coming!

~David

Since the use of bad language is not appreciated here:

Det var en jävligt snyggt gura JFC!

I think most people on this board wouldn't be particularly offended by "that's a helluva nice axe..."

But that's just my opinion.

:D

Yeah I guess :D

And the fact that he uses handplanes gives me a little hope that I can start building some guitars soon.