Ok Real Saskatoon Weather Pic's

Man, in San diego we pretty much never get any exciting weather, I would love to see some stuff like that, it's so damn cool!! The best we get is wildfires!LOL Those are seriously the worst, you never know when your house is going to burn down and it rains ash for days, it covers your cars, pools, house, it gets everywhere including your lungs. And during the bad one last year I think, it was like Armageddon, there was no day or night it was just orange 24 hrs a day for over a week. It was horrible and countless homes were burnt down, leaving so many homeless. It sucked but is over and done with and everythings cool now, hopefully we won't have any that bad ever again!

Nice pics though Matt, I need to get up to Canada one day for at least a vacation from So cal, but as the old saying goes "The grass is always greener on the other side" Jason

we have a very calm weather in here..

once in a while we get a sand twirl going around town, but we got used to it, just closing the windows and wait until it goes away.

and half a year we live in a 40-55C kind of weather...

oh, and earthquakes..

damn this israeli weather! (about 3 miles from Egypt, northern its a bit chillier)

i love your weather, its cool :D

and its not that your grass is greener, lets see any of you going out when its 55C outside..

great pictures :D

Greg That Is So DEADLY!! I have A new promotional Photo I can Work with!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Did you take those pictures yourself?

Nope Not I B) My sister's Friend Or so she Tell's Me

And Coooool :D I want A lightning Paint job!!

We were driving home from eating when we started seeing the lightning.  It was about the most frequent BIG lightning I've seen around here in a long time.  The storm totally missed us though.  It hit new braunfels prety bad though.  It's probally the same storm that hit Wes...

yeah..same storm.it started down your way and travelled to us.funny thing is,by the time it got to us,it was REALLY brutal...i mean...single bolts of lightning that lasted 3 to 5 seconds...my eyes could not adjust to the dark because the lightning would turn it to daylight in the next few seconds.

i mean seriously...some flashes piled on top of each other to actually turn the ground orange in the light...just like daylight

i was working at the outlet mall in san marcos,so when the storm blew threw i really started to worry about the metal decking that i left unsecured on the roof...that stuff can really fly far if the wind catches it...luckily it all miraculously stayed put...i told my guys that from now on we ALWYS secure the decking before we leave...supposed to anyways...but i had no idea a storm was coming after the 100 plus degree day we just had with clear blue skies

Yep That Sound's Alot like what We get around Hear!

I LOVE IT!! Im a wild weather nut! :D

And Hughes Good pic's I really like The Last one

I live in Toronto. We rarely get snow here, or rain. The surrounding cities, or suburbs get hammered with it. It's really weird, and funny lol.

Whats an average summer like up there in Canada in lets say Toronto where you are sepultura? Temp wise, days and nights. Anyone else that lives up there like Metal Matt it would be cool if you answered the question as well. I would like to take a trip up to Canada and possible move up there one day, and I would like to know some of the different climates throughout Canada, so I can find one that would most suit me. Thanks guys and great pics! Jason

hahah i used to live like 2 hours away from toon town and summers are HOT (30+ degrees celcius) and winters are COLD (-30 or so)

here in vancouver island+rest of BC the weather in the summer is very goood, just right it changes so often and very rarely unbarable

and winters are around +5 and when it gets really cold its 0 :D

rains alot tho, i guess thats why its so nice here

i live bout an hour outside of toronto, and let me tell you, the weather is weird

most days its about 26 or 27 degrees celcius out, but its actually 35 or 37 with humidity, thats a killer when you work outside, then usually, about friday nights it will rain really softly and slowly (like tonight...) and then it will open up and just pour the rest of the night, then be hot, muggy, and just sticky feeling until next friday

Curtis