Somebody Should Have Said Something!

lovekraft

that is GOLD lovekraft!!

i got an email today with something similar, i would post a link, but dunno how to get it from my email to the net (so to speak)

cheers

darren

:D Seriously, if you were gonna come off sounding like this, wouldn't you want your friends to tell you? B)

http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/05071203.html

Sounds like Japanese Karaoke to me, after enough liquor anyone will try singing, but Europe? At least an old Bob Segar tune would have been a bit more expected to be butchered in such a way. :D

I see a lot of bad bands (occupational hazzard) but that has to be one of the worse. thanks for the link, you made my day.

George

I tried to get tickets to that show. Damn - looks like I missed a once in a lifetime event there. Oh well.

Talking about tickets!!! I think I forget to show you this one I got last year while in Baltimore, and to the ones going to the Yngwie concert too!!!

DSC00348.jpg

And BTW I got to go to check my hearing after listening to that clip!! Lord, how can people do this?

Sounds like Japanese Karaoke to me, after enough liquor anyone will try singing, but Europe?  At least an old Bob Segar tune would have been a bit more expected to be butchered in such a way.  :D

Holy cow! Only reason I said what I said before was I couldn't see the video?!? :D

Those poor kids! I don't think I could find much of anything that went well. Maybe the bass player survived somewhat okay...I can't remember and will not expose myself to it a second time! B)

Maiden -

You went to that show? (the Lynch / Malmsteen show)

I saw them here in NY state and loved it. I left during Yngwie. I couldn't take the obscene volume he was playing at. After a few hundred arpeggios at 2000dB, I decided I had enough. I would like to see him again though - he is awesome.

The Lynch portion was killer. They didn't let him do a sound check so there were some problems but overall, it blew me away. They (Lynch) are going back on tour again this month - not near me though :D.

Sorry for the off topic rant.