Brian Calvert

sscovill

Brian, I've spent some time looking at some of your tutorials and have to say that you are one of the cleverist people I've ever known of... you wouldn't be doubling as a rocket scientist over there on the space coast would you?

I really appreciate this site and I'm about to get into this stuff myself. I just need to acquire some good tools first.

Chris

• 5 months later...
Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
Your over rating me bro :D I just think it should be possible for people to have a place where they can learn and do what they want with their own personal guitar without having to spend a fortune finding stuff or missing out on a cool idea

Dont be so humble. We all might think that way, but you act it out. Thanx a ton. I cant wait to order some stuff from ya.

Brian - you're so moddest. While everyone else is being nice I'll say thanks too. Without this site my project probably wouldn't have got off the ground let alone be coming on as well as it is. Cheers dude.

For my $.02.....

Without this website and the tutorials and people (esp. Brian) on it I would not have had:

1) The motivation and guts to go out and try to build an instrument that I can't buy

2) The knowledge to do it without wasting time and money

3) The excitement in knowing that at the end of the project, I'll have the guitar I've always wanted

Credit for all that is headed in one direction and one direction only....

THANKS Brian, it is truly appreciated!