G.w.a.r And Burtalizer Guitars

Beefcake The Mighty----(Todd) has invited ME to there show in Edmonton on Aug 8th as a Special gust

I'll have front row seats and I'll be backstage with the band, they want to see a few of my guitars and Im going to try to have one unfinished guitar signed and than Cleard and worshiped :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Get it signed in blood :D

Beefcake The Mighty----(Todd) has invited ME to there show in Edmonton on Aug 8th as a Special gust

I'll have front row seats and I'll be backstage with the band, they want to see a few of my guitars and Im going to try to have one unfinished guitar signed and than Cleard and worshiped :D

Well, just make sure they use a spell-checker before you seal anything under plastic. B)

AWESOME! Man, I LOVE GWAR. Their shows are something else. We had a venue in Houston called The Vatican (and eventually became The Abyss) where they played and bands would write their name on the walls. There was a stain on the ceiling (about 30ft up) that they never fixed in all the years I went there from one of the GWAR shows.

I miss my copy of Scumdogs of the Universe.

GBT

• 2 months later...

I loved Gwar when I was 13 but then again, I have odd taste for a kid. I went to a concert of theirs in Chicago, you should have seen the looks i got on the el on the way back :D

Also, oddly enough a show where they curse,cut peoples heads off on stage and spray blood all over the audience is all ages and Classicaly influenced, intrumentalist Yngwie Malmsteen is 21+. It was the exact same venue and I wanted to go so bad, I stil don't see why it would be 21+, any ideas?

MTV plays songs? Coulda sworn they were that station with reality shows about high school and college-age kids in endless melodramas.

It is, but you get the occasional music hour at 6AM every morning. The comes the Real World, Room Raiders and all that other garbage. I even believe they had an old episode of Headbangers Ball on at 2 am.

:D

small tip when dealing with "famous" people. They dont like you associating them with your business before any products are handed over.

Great tip :D

But I never did that, he invited me to a show and told me to bring a few axes if I could, than I told you guys that I was invited to a gwar show and that I was going to bring some axes with me

I just wish I could have made it man that would have been wicked!!!