Best Floyd Trem

canuckguitarist

Which is the best Floyd Rose type tremolo?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted for the original floyd... we have been thru thick and thin together, and she still makes my blood boil. classic look, style and feel that no imitator can match. viva la resistonce!! :D

Has anyone seem the real original Floyd Rose-the one without the fine tuners? I thought i saw that on a pic of EVH's red and white super strat. It was mighty ugly. But thanks to Floyd, most people are happy, and he's rich. I still like hardtails better.

I voted for the Edge...I couldn't find a pic of the Edge II, and I've only really used a Jackson Floyd, the Edge, the Edge 7, and Lo-TRS. I think the design of the Lo Pro Edge is better, but I've never used it, so I can't vote for it.

Has anyone seem the real original Floyd Rose-the one without the fine tuners? I thought i saw that on a pic of EVH's red and white super strat. It was mighty ugly.  But thanks to Floyd, most people are happy, and he's rich.  I still like hardtails better.

you mean the ones with the floyd rose saddles and its just a regular(ish) looking strat bridge? I've seen them on ebay a couple times, they are pretty ugly lookin'

Something else  Wilkinson or PRS tremolo works best for me.

Yeah wilkinson any day for me! So easy to use yet simplistic in design.

I voted for Edge simply because I use this trem 99% of the "trem work" :D . If I had to choose non-locking trem, well, Wilkinson VS100 is excellent. Also, EBMM JPM's trem is really good; really smooth, silky finish. As far the PRS trem goes, I don't know. I haven't played one with the trem, but I've heard good things about it.

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

• 3 weeks later...

I don´t know no much the Floyd Rose B) , just the Lo pro and i like it :D . Some people know teh Original Floyd Rose Lo Pro that sell in Ed Roman? Any comments? Thans Guys!!! See you!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Love the OFR. I thick it stays in tune best, and the D-tuna rocks. Oh wait thats an aftermarket part. Oh well. And the new OFRs Ed Roman sells...muy bueno!

• 3 weeks later...