new custom design?

Mmm... if you can cut it out... maybe.

But it will be hard to play since it will hurt you.

Why don't you add nails pointing outwards as finish?

You will be the first one to make the "Unplayable Guitar".

Ok. Stop joking.

I think it will be very hard for you to cut the shape. Is it going to be a neck-through?

i'll hold most of my comments till i see a properly scalled image of exactly what you're going to do, but the design looks really cool, looks like that van frankinstein dude's guitar you mentioned, i'm assuming that's what you're going for?

Not my style, but it's cool. When you are tweaking a more final design you might want to thinken up the areas where the outer sesctions join the main body - they look like they would be fragile. The area with the controls wouldn't have much wood there. And be sure your tuners are arranged so as to not block each other on the string path.Keep us updated on the progress.

Seems to me after it's done it'll be an accident waiting to happen...no matter where it lands if you drop it, you're gonna be screwed. Very cool design, though. Ever think of making it out of metal? You'd have to spend a bit of money to get a furnace, cope/drag for it, but that guitar metal would be really awesome...REALLY heavy, but awesome.

I'd just beef up the lower horns and shorten the upper horns for more structural integrity - don't want 'em to break on the first citizen you have to eviscerate! Just don't let it get Edromanized! :D

:D:DB):D

Seems to me after it's done it'll be an accident waiting to happen...no matter where it lands if you drop it, you're gonna be screwed. Very cool design, though. Ever think of making it out of metal? You'd have to spend a bit of money to get a furnace, cope/drag for it, but that guitar metal would be really awesome...REALLY heavy, but awesome.

not to seem wierd or anything,but why does everyone grade it by what will happen if you drop it?you aren't supposed to drop it.if you drop any guitar it may break.

i have never dropped a guitar.although i have accidentally cracked a tooth pulling one over my head to take it off.

my opinion is build it...and don't drop it.

If you made the headstock into a handle, you could use it to chop down some trees for the next project.

I like it, I like it alot :D and I'd only worry about dropping it incase it chops of your foot on the way down.

Good luck dude