Wenge/quilt Double Cut

Great work as always Daniel! What did you use to fill the monster pores in the wenge with - epoxy or similar?

Epoxy thickened with silica to make a paste. It only took one application and light sand back and it was perfectly flat. :D

@ Matt, What is it that you don't like about the body? Just the shape? Or the stained quilt? I really like the shape, it's just edgy enough to be used for metal but soft enough to be used for more mellow rock as well.

Its not that I dont like it I just see that same maple toped guitar all over the place, The design is great and I think that you could do some great stuff with some cool woods. Maple is just sooooo over done to me I want to see something New

Its not that I dont like it I just see that same maple toped guitar all over the place, The design is great and I think that you could do some great stuff with some cool woods. Maple is just sooooo over done to me I want to see something New

Oh I see. I agree, I love doing new and unique stuff, but hey when the customer says he wants a quilt toped guitar stained blue you give exactly that. :D

Ya I know, and thats why Im in love with that neck of yours

Hey Daniel great guitar mate. I really like the shape of the body and the wenge is amazing. Fast becoming my favourite timber to look at. Just one question... Why no headstock logo? It would finish your guitars off so well!

Daniel...great job.In fact the only guitar of yours I don't like is the "relic" beause the relicing llooksd so unnatural..

But uyou doi awesome work...mAYBBE sometime I will see one of your gits up this way.

*Josh leads wes back to the bar*

nice build I'd ply her

Daniel,

Outstanding build, just like all the other ones. I love quilt, and most people know it, but I think that in order to make it look the best on a guitar, the quilt need to be more small. That would had been great on one of those huge bass guitars that Jon makes. For a guitar, I think small tight quilts works the best.

I don't think that maple is over done. It's just that it looks great so a lot of people wants it still. Great work, keep it up and the sky is the limit.