Extreme posers....

Southpa

When I first heard about this I laughed so hard I damn near shat myself. Apparently, there are people walking around downtown with EMPTY guitar cases, just to look cool. That really takes the cake! Next time I see one I'll ask if I can see his "air guitar" and if he can play it for me. :D

Back in my skateboarding days I new a bunch of kids who would get new skate shoes and rub holes in them with the grip tape and then shoe goo them up. I think thats kindof along the same lines but the empty cases is a new one for me. Maybe their just on the way to buy a guitar? :D

When I first heard about this I laughed so hard I damn near shat myself.  Apparently, there are people walking around downtown with EMPTY guitar cases, just to look cool.  That really takes the cake!  Next time I see one I'll ask if I can see his "air guitar" and if he can play it for me.  :D

yeah, but how many guys are there walking around carrying JEM guitars by the handle with no case? Now THAT'S cool!

there are some people who have boards and skate :D

im current;y one of the top ranked freestyle skaters in the UK. appeared in the november issue of sidewalk mag lol

ifanybody actually wants to see it then ill post the links up here to where ive uploaded a scan of the article lol. there's a sequence of me doing a trick that im seriouslly chuffed with lol