Styles

StratDudeDan

What is your preferred style of play?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just wanting to see who does what with their weapons of choice or intsruments or pieces of art or however you want to see your guitars.

definately (in order of how much i play them) jazz, blues, punk, and modern rock on bass, while it's mod. rock, punk, and then jazz on guitar.

I like to (try) and dable in just about every thing on that list, but jazz is somthing I can only have ago at on bass, but my teacher has done some jazz stuff with me. All good

80's metal, i love that metallica

punk (except for some lead lines) is all just power cords, when i realized trhat i stopped listening/playing it to classic rock (AC/DC :D ) i think when i progress in my playing i want to be a rock and roll player, a mix of ACDC and Led Zeppelin with some Beatles influences

oh and metalica does rock though im not that big of a fan of playing it, but listening to it once in a while is mighty good fun