Ultra Floyd!

Musicianfriend is selling them for about $150.00 also now. I think they are having a sale or something. The only drawback is they don't come with the nut. I guess for those who use locking tuners - it wouldn't be a problem.

Derek is a good choice for buying Floyds also - he's very quick and keeps you informed on the status.

If anyone ever comes across a Floyd with a copper - like finish please let me know. I don't think they exist but I'm still searching.

I wonder how much Brian or DaveK would charge to poweder coat something like that? i remember they where saying they could do white, but i duno about a satin chrome...

Thank you guys. kinda sucks it was only 90 bucks. But you get what you pay for eh?  :D

Save your money and buy an Original Floyd from KrazyDerek for $155.00. You'll be glad you did B)

Who is the krazyderek character and how can i get a hold of him?

the knife edge is the part of the trem that touches the pivot studs...it is very important that these knife edges stay sharp so that the trem returns to the same pitch it was before use,after you use it...it is called "returning to zero" or "returning to pitch"

if it doesn't return to zero after use,it is worthless,and if the knife edges are not hardened steel,they will wear down quickly and be useless

there are 2 ways to do this....a complete hardened baseplate(like an original floyd) or inserts(like the lo pro trem)

those are pretty decent prices. But shop around, my friend got a Original FR from www.guitarpartsdepot.com for $85. They put them on sale onse in a while, that special lasted almost 2 months, so check them once in a while, also they are EMG dealers, and is were I got my KH21 and the Zakk Wylde set. It was the best price on the net. Also great service...