Voting for August 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now open!
VOTE HERE

Hitone

Which Body Do You Like Best?

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Help me decide which body design to build for the Wildflower Festival guitar? Keep in mind that I am going to be among a lot of beautifully painted guitars. I'll need to stand out.

421692_10150708536226228_121471266227_11410391_1359231697_n.jpg

B Speaks to me, but I think thats probobly because it looks a lot like my Alpha model.

But if you want to stand out then C has a more physical presence due to its bulk . Id put the top horn from B onto C & go with that maby :D

I like C, but think A stands out most.

A would be better if it balanced properly like most offset shapes do....the Zeta springs to mind. Ping onto Warmoth and look at their "Z" body.

B is nice.

C is like a fat Jag. Two very bad points of themselves.

the B is most balanced for playing because of the position of the narrow curves, but A looks the best. maybe you can add the A unusuall style to the Bbase.

I agree with Perry, however that is based on my personal taste. The headstock is a little Prince for my liking. A reminds me of my first eight-string which was based around the Zeta shape with a KL-inspired headstock.

zeta8_16.jpg

Much agreed with many of the above comments. C is lovely, balanced, etc., but the headstock is not.

The headstock is rather baroque. I'd rethink it and design something that complements the body.