Guitar Of The Month For July

Guita of the month for July  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There were some guitars in this lineup that were so good, it actually brought me pain not to vote for them. But there was one guitar here that was, for me, a real dream guitar. Shad Peters got my vote for the carved top hollow body.

Shad Peters got my vote, I hesitated based on the fact that Shad only really posts on the forum in the GOTM section, I'm yet to see build threads or any other contributions to the site, so I nearly didn't for this reason, but I had to pick one guitar and based on which I liked the most, this was it.

Andy and Crow - both beautiful guitars and were definitely up there as the best of this month. Both awesome guitars as always.

mattharris75 - Absolutely beautiful timber selection. I like the concept behind the headstock too. Good work.

You know, I really thought I had a good shot at winning this thing until Shad Peters entered his guitar. That thing is amazing, it really is the embodiment of a dream guitar for me. It reminds me of a more aggressive version of Paul Languedoc's guitars that he built for Trey Anastasio of Phish, and I have been lusting after one of those since I was in college.

So I really liked Shad Peters guitar and would probably play it the most out of this lot.... is there a strange bump on the upper bout? it looks out of round so to speak.

AndyT and Crow built awesome PRS copies (but you all know how I feel about PRS). If I ever buy a PRS <snicker> I will get Crow to build it for me because AndyT will be busy building my swirled Jem Universe...

But honestly Mr Natural's Turner Copy got my vote as it was my favorite this month... the attention to detail was great. That was not an easy build.