http://www.flw.com/merry.htm#K

HO HO HO!! I love the Holidays :D " oh God I feal so dirty' B) HAHAHA :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Merry Chrimbly to all and Happy 21st Birthday to me 

Wow you can't beat that hey a birthday and Xmas :D

Happy 21st Birthday man :D and merry "Chrimbly" B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

1 hr till xmas for me :D

as my present to all of you, here as an amusing (if somewhat random and meaningless) flash video for your viewing plesure at http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/captain.htm . They have a good xmas episode or 2 on that website aswell. enjoy your holidays all B)

Edited by JoJo T. Magnifficent
While we're in the festive mood, I'm gonna raise a glass to Wes, Brian, Kevan and the other mods around here that work to make it a nice place to hang out and learn.

Cheers guys :D

i'll drink with you...let me go pour a shot of ...well let's see...you are irish...all i have irish around here is irish creme...which may or may not be irish....

close enough...mix it with equal parts kahlua and triple sec(only orange thing i got right now...grand marnier is preffered...)

okay so that makes a b-52 i believe...anyways 3 layer shot...okay...just drank it.ahh yeah that's good!

okay back to my stevie ray...merry christmas

Hi to all :D

:DMerry Xmas to all, and good night with your family and friends... Remember the Jesus birthday. B)

Here in Chile, is a good day, the sun shines very hard and very heat (29ºC)... All in opposition to the snow that it has in the North hemisphere. It´s 15:25 Pm... I will celebrate in the night with my father a lunch with turkey and other good things. Best regards to all... Peace. :D

Bye Bye :D

Merry Xmas everyone.

Here's a little version of Frosty The Snowman for y'all to enjoy.

Awesome :D