Moderator Nominations

I'll second the Scott Rosenberger nom. :D

"Good thing Drak turned down his nomination, LOL. Hes a real nutjob, loose cannon type of guy and he better take that as a compliment...or else. It just shows that hes a bit more alive than most of us and his "life force" is reflected very well in the work he puts out. 30 years from now all we will see is some guy with a big long beard sitting in the middle of a room full of his own hand crafted guitars..and playing the bassoon. "

It'll take me a millenium of self-disposed ponderance at least to truly decipher the existential innuendos in that one 'Pa. :D

BRILLIANT!

Just to bring the tally current:

Accepted Nominations from:

-Bluespresence

-Scott Rosenberger

BigD & Lovekraft- did you guys accept or decline? I couldn't figure it out. Please post your decision.

Also, if folks have declined nominations, you can stop nominating them.

Thanks.

I'm on the fence about accepting. I don't want to take the role on if I won't have enough time to do it effectively, but I'd like to help out if it doesn't mean being shackled to the forum for x-hours per day. If it's an 'as and when you can' kind of deal, then consider my nomination accepted.

I'd also like to throw my support behind Scott - can't believe his name didn't crop up *much* earlier.

to be honest I don't want this to become a conflict of interest. I do post quite a few items for sale and don't want that to get in the way of what this place should be about.

I thought about it some more over the past couple of days and decided, right now the timing is not right. Sorry I can't be a mod at this time.

It is an honor to be mentioned. thanks,

Derek

Ok...update time:

We now have....

-BluesPresence

-Scott Rosenberger

-Lovekraft

It's looking like a 3-way race...only a few more hours before the poll goes up.

Setch- is that smiley a "yes" or a "no"?

Perry- you've been nominated.

Bear- you just caught a nomination as well.

We need to know your guys decision soon. Thanks.

Perry- you know that's simply not true (why would you even post that?).

There's no way to "fix" or "rig" a poll, in any way. It's all automatic.

You wanna say "yes" or "no" so I can get this poll up?

Someone get Setch and Bear on the horn too. Let them know time is running out.

The poll will go up in a few hours. There will be a link to it here, and this thread will be closed.

Thanks everyone!

Come on Perry, just say you'll accept.. you'd do a good job.. we all have confidence in you.. and no, I don't think that the Admin's or Mod's would sway the vote,.. I'm sure you'd get a fair chance....

I can understand if your too swamped with building guitars to have the time, but if you did have the time, I'm sure it would help the site become that much better.

I also think DaveQ, Maiden, or Myka would be great, besides the other nominations already made.

Damn!

YES, DaveQ, the voice of calm reason!

I've -never- seen Dave go ballistic!

Always polite, always well-mannered, always an intelligent (and calm) reply!

(in my best overhead speakerphone voice)

"...DaveQ to the front counter to accept your nomination please"

:D:DB)