The Perfect Breakfast

If you had a choice and money wasn't an issue, what would you have for breakfast?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on the diet I'm running at the time. Right know it could be a 4oz tuna sandwich with fat free cheese, whole grain bread, an iced cold Pepsi One.

On other days, it will be a 2 egg+3 whites omelette with vegetables and swizz or cheddar chesse and mexican salsa or pico de gallo, 8 oz cottage chesse and ham, turkey or sausage.

Or any thing else, the pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, or steak days were during HSchool and college, and are long gone.

I chose "Pancakes and eggs and bacon/sausage fresh from the griddle!"

i actually do not like bacon or sasauge because it's way too greasy for me.

what's a matter with you, IT'S PANCAKES AND EGGS!!! lol

-Jamie

definately cold pizza but substitute pepsi for coke (maybe a little bourbon in it too depending on what time you get out of bed!!) :D

Pop tarts here, but the best flavours are the berry one and apple!

A morning run followed by a big bowl of weet-bix and some juice...

yeah yeah im boring :D

when I feel like doing the dirty (which is more often than not lately) I go with either pancakes or the grill... so thats what I voted! :D

- Dan

Silver, you need to dwell less on the content of meals(brkfst) and more on the concept, I mean it's social purpose. We have a semi-regular Pancake-O-Rama and ice cream social below the St. Louis Arch and it ain't about the food. Mr. C. Berry has attended the last three and we found out if it be edible, it be et. Food be the last thing considered, unless it is lethal.

I did not see the vote for cornflakes and gin. I stand corrected!

Edited by thedoctor