Naw, believe it or not there are a few silent fans of guys like you. You have done great things here if for no other reason than to give starters like mea next step to reach in skill. I would rather get advice from a guitar than Mr. Taco. LOL

R-

sobe' sounds like a good name since your avatar is a gecko or maybe geico-man.

But on a more serious note, keep or change the avatar and change the name to whatever the heck you want cuz' I don't really care cuz' it's your choice to make, not mine.

Edited by PunkRockerLuke

What about your real name? :D

I always wish people would put their real names at least in their signiture or something, cos I feel silly addressing a post to some made up name like 'Mr Taco'!

What about your real name? :D

I always wish people would put their real names at least in their signiture or something, cos I feel silly addressing a post to some made up name like 'Mr Taco'!

Like i have you mean? ;-)

Personally i hate godin guitars ( the real ones) so anything other than that is progress ! I know you as the "milk dud" guy so maybe thats the winner? Didnt even know what a milk did was till last week...

But i still think people should just use their real names its not 1981 anymore CB handles are dead guys !...but if we are going back in time then you all need to start calling me "Little legs" ;-)

Breaker breaker 1 - 9 Rubber Ducky...we got ourselves a CONVOY ,......Purlease !