Bought another guitar............

BeAR

rg%201.jpg

rg%202.jpg

rg%203.jpg

rg%204.jpg

I often buy stuff from the local pawn shop, and this was just too good to pass up.

With a case, Dimarzio DP151 PAF Pro in the neck, Dimarzio DP153 FRED at the bridge, and the Dimarzio single/humbucker in the middle.

Its an RG470FM. It cost less than 2 of the pickups would have cost. Just gotta explain to the wife why I needed another guitar :D

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that's a nice grab!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D

i aswell would be interested in the pickups if you decide to sell, i have a set of 85's i might consider trading, B)

Sweet :D ...I think thats one of my fav colors...transparent orange. I don't know why I like it, but over curly maple, it looks sweet.

I picked up an Ibanez RG for cheap too, and its got the sickest curly/birdseye maple neck (w/ rosewood fb). The neck was the reason I bought it. Then the guy had Dimarzios in it. I unscrewed the pickups and found they were DP103 and DP100 which were the PAF and Super distortion. Not bad for 2bills.

Nice snag! Wish I would have found it before you tho. B)

How much did you snag it for?

that's a pretty good price especially with those pickups in'er....

one is mint with the quick connect tab on the back, the other one i got on ebay and it has the old style cord going right into the pickup and the emg logo on that one is kinda worn off cause i got it from a lefty, other then that both are cosmetically flawless, i'll see if i have a pic, but they really complete my rythm/metal guitar so i still can't decide... would you consider just swaping 1 for 1?

*edit*

found a pic, turns out it's just the G on the neck pickup thats a bit warn off

emg85pair.jpg