Project Guitar, stolen info on eBay

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the bump. Ever since we suspected him of reading this thread I quit posting the day to day happenings.

It's taken a long time, but the cease and desist letter has been officially signed for. Now the clock is ticking and he has a few days to reply. I'm not going to tip my hand as to what happens next, but just be happy in knowing that an official hurdle has been leaped. The wheels of justice turn slowly.

Some things for Kench to think about... since he's a "christian". I have it on good authority that you will understand these two simple precepts.

1. Thy shalt not steal.

2. Thy shalt not covet thy neighbors goods.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it. :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars
Kench's pager #, 770-917-6168, is on that 11 year old's website. Maybe Jehle could page him and try to get in direct contact with him. He's a youth minister, I bet he's a ****.

Yeah, he is a ****, but not because he's a minister. He's a **** because he's a criminal. I am a minister when I can be, being that I help out however possible, and play at church for the college youth group.

Minister doesnt mean ****

i've just gone through the listing in ebay link for this better bytes auction and mann... he's totally ripping off jon fisher's work dude... i mean, he build the les paul for himself to play in his band and the strat, is for his own son who wants it just like eric clapton. that betterbytes better be shutdown immediately. he stole from other people. we may share and distribute the info's among ourselves but not to the extent of claiming it as his and then sells it to other people.

additional usd 1 for outside shipping for something that you stole from other people works? that's rip off dude... and i'm mad! :D

As reprehensible as this guy is I find myself much more upset at how ebay has handled this. Even a casual look at his auctions will tell you that this guy is not on the up and up and for ebay to ignore legitimate complaints and continue to let this guy do business shows their real colors. From the looks of his feedback he seems to be admitting that he is selling pirated goods. What else could explain his Robin Hood comment?

Come on ebay, is it worth destroying your reputation for the few bucks that slime like this give you? Someday when complicity and liability issues raise their ugly heads ebay may wake up but I'll bet it will be for legal and business reasons and not for any high moral grounds.

Scum.jpg

Although I know what kind of an inbred lamer Kench is, that Robin Hood comment offends me profoundly. Robin of Locksley was a freedom fighter. He stole from the rich, not the hard working hobbyists. And he gave the money TO THE POOR, not to himself. If anything, he's robbin' our hood and our homies iz getting down on his virgin behind very soon...

so long

ace