Wooo! Over 10,000 Members Now!

• 1 month later...

My main project is on hold for the time being so not a whole lot to say these days. I'm also rethinking a fretboard extension on my mahogany custom, should have something to say about that by the weekend. Otherwise, the new job takes up my day and then dealing with chores etc. when I get home. You can see 10,000+ members but actually a small percentage are active posters.

Edited by Southpa
You young whipper snappers... I'm an old codger as member 47! I'm in the double digits. :D

My post rate comes and goes, mostly depending on how long the honey-do list is.

Yeah, I hear as you get older that can starts causing you some problems. :D

Well, speaking of minds in gutter... B)

I can only post for a few minutes before I roll over and go to sleep. :D

Right now I am posting in the parking lot of a supermarket...

I'll be honest with you when I say I've never used the word 'posting' in the context of being in a supermarket parking lot. (In the back seat and of a Carnal nature ?) :D:D

Hmmm.........it always creeps back to that gutter....... B)

Cheers, Stu

I had lunch today at Krystals, and they had FREE WI-FI. I could have posted at sliders... in public... FOR FREE!

I used to have to pay for posting,but now I only post when it's free...it means you don't get to post quite as often,but when you do get to post,it feels great to get it without paying for it....

main downside though is that when it's free,you are always trying to cram in as much posting as you can at a time,because you don't know for sure where the next is coming from

I had lunch today at Krystals, and they had FREE WI-FI. I could have posted at sliders... in public... FOR FREE!

I used to have to pay for posting,but now I only post when it's free...it means you don't get to post quite as often,but when you do get to post,it feels great to get it without paying for it....

main downside though is that when it's free,you are always trying to cram in as much posting as you can at a time,because you don't know for sure where the next is coming from

Right, and when I'm not thinking about the next time I'll post, I'm thinking about where my next meal is coming from. Obviously, Krystals was the cure for the meal of the moment. But, I could have posted and had a meal at the same time. It's rare that you can do both.