Who are ya?

Hello, my name is Dave and I'm an alcoho............Oh wait wrong forum :D

Seriously, I'm a Tool & Die maker for 18 years and have been a hobbiest(or is that half-assed) woodworker on and off for about 10 years. I'm married for 14 years and live just outside Hershey Pa. My knees are fine(so far) and I also suck at playing but I love building, buying, and selling guitars ever since I was about 10.

Good to meet you all!

Dave->

hi, i'm 37, i am from massachusetts, but please don't hold that against me :D .

i work ( B) again) in a car dealer, selling parts, and yes, i spend alot of time on the internet while at work.

i've been playing guitar for about 21 years, and have always done my own repairs...i hope to build a guitar from scratch someday....maybe an amp too (scary).

i have been building effects pedals for a few years now.

i have bad knees too, hmm....i see a pattern forming here....

i am 31 years old.. i married..

my job is computer programming. develop with java, php, asp, delphi, Unix-C

guitar making is my habby ^^

There is some great looking work at your site. Is this your own site, with your own guitars, or a collection of builders. I don't read Korean very well, sorry.

-Sven

My name is David,I`m 41 years young.

I was born and raised in N.Y.C.

I am a Steamfitter/certified welder and worked in Nuclear and chemical plants until I was 33.I still hold my union card but now work in a Wastewater treatment facility in Doylestown,Pa. (a **** plant!)

I used to play in alot of bands,now I enjoy painting,music,guitars and motorcycle roadracing.

"you don`t quit racing because you get old,you get old because you quit racing"

live in Germany (im an American)

I am married now 12 years(to a woman)

lay brick for a living

knees ok, back f*kt

compared to Kirk Hammet I suck,compared to an 8th grade dick who just got a guitar I dont,no offence to any 8th grade dicks in the forum

building guitars is a nice way to get what you really want without the high price (greetz from Steve Vai)

I'm a 24 year old from Louisville, KY. Bad knees from soccer. Currently in a band, but always looking for more musicians to play with. I'm piecing together my second guitar from made parts, and am planning on a scratch built (saw my own) soon. Computer programmer by day (they don't watch my screen either)...

37, geologist (volcanoes), live in MD. One basketball-related ACL reconstruction; now after rehab, it's better than the other knee. As long as I keep working out, that is...

Growing tool collection at home. Great carpenter shop at work, I know just enough to be dangerous. There's also a CNC but I haven't gotten anywhere near it (yet).

I'm inspired by John McLaughlin...I sound more like Courtney Love...

I'm 50, married,kids grown and gone. Sawyer in sawmill, 25 years. Played in band at 17 then didn't play again till 5 years ago. Jam every Sat. nite with guys my age playing AC/DC to Zep. Thought about building from scratch, got all the books,ideas and tools but settled on my first to be FRANKINSTIENED. Got parts from E-bay, Warmoth, Carvin, Allparts,and Fender. Got it together so far to the nut and ready to glue it in(Earvana), and string it up and set it up and see if "IT LIVES". My knees pop and snap but are fine, and I also suck playing...but who cares..... :D it's fun.

Hi. I'm a mechanical insulator from IL. Im married (to a woman) ,have three kids and I've just recently began building and customizing guitars, mostly bass.

I've been playing bass in various bands since I was 14.

It seems like now that I've got a little extra money I'm trying to get all the guitar sh*t I dreamed about when I was a teenager. :D

Hell i deserve it. I played a guild 301 bass for four years.(It's a wonder I still have pads on the tips of my fingers) B)