how do you make your guitar money?

ultraman

i delivered pizza's and watched tv in the parlore and ate left overs during the down times, now i'm in a 5 week paid trainning program for my new job (at&t wireless customer care) :D

ive thought of that...

joking

what kinda guitars do you guys afford with your PAY?

i have a 600$ rg320fm

is it the lavender one?!?!? I LOVE THOSE!!!

Oh, I used to deliver the paper too, that sucked. Now, once again, it's birthdays, christmas, and I'm looking for a job, maybe the supermarket? Burger King? Any food joint? hardware store?(dream job for right now) video store? anywhere?!?!

I used to save my lunch money at school, and go hungry. Did that for twelve months to get a epi flying v.

i did the same thing toget my first amp...piece of crap

I did something similar to get my first amp. I'd always put any pocket change I had at the end of the day into a jar. In a year, it adds up!

Piece of crap? I'm familiar with that brand :D.

Clearing tables at a local restaurant. On the bad nights, it pays about $9 per hour.

That's what I did, but I only made $6 an hour. I had to work weekends and holidays only. I just quit this week. I would always have to do the crap jobs that the waitresses wouldn't do, and then I get done and hear them making fun of me. Then they wonder why I quit.