At work and lazy,

Hotrock

Where do you do most of your Project Guitaring?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So where do you lot do all of your Project Guitaring? I do ALL of mine at work because:

a ) I haven't got the internet at home.

b ) I'm trying to get fired (one verbal warning down :D , writen one to come

soon with some luck).

home for sure... school is too hectic. next semester when i have off block will be my acoustic time (as i will have a nice acoustic by then) as well as homework.

but yea, i do most at home cuz thats where i chill with my homies :D and pex out somethin nice.

at my work i dont even get close to anything computer related unles theres some sort of laser or radiation in it. this weekend i have to go sleep out in the freezin -20 degree temperatures without windchill. :D see ya all sunday B)

• 2 weeks later...

my home is my work...so i put other...

the call center i work in doesn't allow access to the outside internet.... which is mega gay since we get an hour worth of breaks and lunch, even the computers in the cafeteria can't access outside sites....

well it can... but only sites like att, verizon, sprint, yada yada... anything to do solely with cell phones....

Home is where the compu...uh heart is. I guess I'm sort of semi-retired, middle aged and in between jobs. I used to work in fisheries management and would be away for months at a time. Gov't cutbacks killed that off so I gotta find a niche elsewhere in another field of work. Such is life.

I mostly do all my posts and reads from the college dorms. Its not really my home, and its not really school though, because this is my free time... even though i have 5 minutes till i should get my class :D