QUICK! Which guitar?

renablistic

Which guitar?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:D Ok, i'm going to go and buy a guitar tomorrow.. which one? Answer soon, like in the next hour, because i won't see thi poll again tomorrow until after i have bought it...

My price range is like 300-400 i suppose... maybe higher

...But i NEED an amp, and WANT a guitar, so if an amp is a better idea... vote that..

EDIT:

I messed up on that, sorry...

Mexi Fender Tele

Mexi Fender Strat

Shecter

ESP

Ibanez(all ready have one, though [extrapolate on model])

Low-end Gibson or high end epi LP (please tell which below)

hollowbody

amp (extrapolate on model below)

other (extrapolate below)

i have no clue what you meant, so i did a null

go for a new amp and build yourself a guitar, if you spend lets sayy even 25 of that 300 - 400 then you still have enough coin to make a pretty killer guitar

some food for thought

Curtis

I think you were looking for elaborate....extrapolating is guess work.

...and yeah, you cant buy a guitar on a whim or what someone else tells you to buy. You need to try some out to find a preference. While some those names sound impressive in theory, you make not like the way they play.

well, i never went to guitar center yet (my dad scratched his eyeball with sandpaper) so i have more time to think... I've almost completely decided on amp... Yes, behringer, yes that 2 by 12 vampire. it'll definately be an improvement over my 8 inch fender which we have to mike a little bit just to hear over the drums. But, you never know... i might pickup some ibanez get an erection from it being sooo nice, and buy it instead....

cheers :D

I say Schecter C1+.

Buy an amp. Neccesity is how it goes.

I helped a buddy pick out his first guitar. We tried everything in GC ( :D )but I was most impressed by the Schecter C1+ for the $. Sounded, played and looked good. :D

There ya go 

HEY! I resemble that remark! :DB):D