Tacoma Thunderchief A/E

Milano Upright Bass 3/4

Guitar, etc:

Garrison G41 A/E 6 string

Fender FM52E Mandolin

Various other oldies that are in process of restoration

Dodgy classical acoustic that I bought in Mexico

Squier Jagmaster that gets used for esxperimental wiring and stuff

Peavy C4 throughneck Bass (the cheaper one)

and the two guitars I've made in the last couple of months....

I've owned stacks more including tele's, a pacifica an awesome Gordon Smith D/C and all kinds of other rubbish.

all these guitars and i've never really owned an amp that does them justice!

axes.JPG

from left to right, a hardcore modded out strat that i'm in the process of modding again. getting a Fender Vintage Noiseless single-coil on the neck and whatever the bridge pickup in in the Gibson 335 is in the bridge (i'm just buying it off my friend who's getting his rebuilt). custom electronics, one volume, followed by a no-cut switch, then a high-cut/high-pass switch. the humbucker will have both coils switchable, so i can have one or the other or both. wee!

next is a Yamaha acoustic i found in my mom's closet. i love that guitar more than anything in the world. i dated it around 73-76. the most beautiful sounding acoustic i have ever played.

on my other side, in my hand, is my Dean Razor Neck-thru Custom Series, #732 of 800. they normally sold for upwards of $3000, while the standard series sold between $600-700. i paid that price for it. :D i love ripping off guitar stores with what they don't know they have.

and finally, that's a 1938 Kay M-1 worth upwards of $12,000. it was a gift to me from one of my parent's elderly friends. he was moving and hadn't played since the second world war, so he wanted to give it to someone that would play it and take care of it. he chose me. he also gave me the original Kay bow that came with it, upping the value quite a bit, and an Albert Nurnberger, pencil cut, ebony frog bow. German grip, worth around $4000-4500 by itself. that's getting sold 'cause the Kay bow is great enough for me and i need the money.

*not pictured*

a black Peavey Foundation 4-string that i still love playing, it's just too heavy and my bro uses it for his band.

a fun little baritone uke that i use for jazz guitar soloing. more fun and better sounding that you think.

Wow what collections...but...I thought you guys built guitars - I have only KTL-guitars.....:D Everytime I have enough money to buy a guitar - I buy the pieces and bulid a new one...

anyway, my guitars:

KTL:

Pitag (The name is my sons first word for a guitar)

Evil Axe (The name inspired by Bu....sorry no politics here.. -not entirely finished yet)

Magnum648 (This month Guitar of the month)

They are all here

the sustainer was fun...but i could never make anything musical with it...

i just don't need a note to last that long

Listen to some Nile, Karl Sanders has a sustainer and he sustains some notes for rediculous amounts of time.

yo spirit, my main guitar is a raptor.... well.... raptor plus. It kinda looks like a cross between a strat and a soloist, a lil more pointed out than a real strat. my other guitars are : an old Harmony Discovery, an Epiphone LP junior, and a Fender Jag/ Jazzmaster mix thingy that i built..... The raptor is white, the harmony is red, the epiphone has an ugly blodeish burst, and the custom is hot pink with black stars. :D