Entry for October 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now open!
ENTER HERE

ProjectGuitar.com

Guitar of the Month for May

Vote for your favorite  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks, Rhoads. I'd have to record something with it and my 4 track is 1/3 dead, 1/3 old and 1/3 crap.

Why is it telling me I've already voted? It's the same on page 2 and I haven't voted for anything. Is the voting closed for the entrants?

Good luck everyone

i meant scott rosenburg.... :D

This was an easy choice I thought (Scott's dinky) until I saw Litchfield's new pics...

But I had to choose one so... Scott got mine.

Good Luck everyone!

BANG! BANG! BANG!!!! (sound of head hitting keyboard repeatedly)

How is a guy supposed to vote when they're all a 10+??

There is some awesome work out there this month....I'm glad I stayed out of it! :D

jazzmaster took it for me, <3 them :D

Spider-Skot if you hit the button to view the votes it won't let you cast an actual vote (counts as a null vote)

We hadn't seen a painted guit in a while.... while the korina was really cool, to be honest the Jazzmaster seemed more "whole". You didn't see the parts, you saw the GUITAR. It got my vote. Still, every guit on there would trash mine.

Can we vote in both polls? or do we just choose the one guitar we like best? :D

Can we vote in both polls? or do we just choose the one guitar we like best? :D

This Poll will close and the winner of Group 1 will go on to compete against the winner of Group 2 starting at midnite EST April 27th

If you need to see the entrys again Click here

I think both... then there'll be another poll for the two winners of group 1 and group 2.

In that case i voted for francelj aswell as hitone :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

And really, I dont expect to win. That guitar doesnt reflect my potential, so we'll all se better in the months to come.

But the votes I have do flatter me. Good luck to all. May the best guitar speak for its self! :DB)

I voted for Spider Skot's Thinskull, that things so cool looking. Very original too! But all the entries this month where amazing. It gets harder to vote each month :D

I voted for myself :D ,(boy do I feel selfish),but I knew I should have voted for Scott.

Brian-is it possible for you to change my vote?