8-string Replacement Build

I am so hot I burn up 3 pairs of underwear a week.

you really should try wearing 7 pairs a week

+1 to that :D:D

Hehe...I have some pics from when I was your age I will try to scan and post sometime this weekend..But I warn you,the beautiful hair was a sight to behold!

B) probably should stop clogging up Matt's thread and take it to the OT forum B) I'll let a mod get angry first!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe...I have some pics from when I was your age I will try to scan and post sometime this weekend..But I warn you,the beautiful hair was a sight to behold!

:D:D

i went to a rock club for the first time in ages the other week - - - its been a while since i missed my hair!!! maybe we need an old haircut thread somewhere - i have some shocking ones!!!

hahah i vote yes to the wicked hair thread. And none of that pansyazz long straight stuff either . . .this should be full-blown 80's metal hair.

umm ok :D Im on a pc at the shop but I cant upload pics on it with out a cam up here, I could try my cell phone but they will really suck

and while on beards In trying something new myself, a goat!! not sure on it yet :D