butt ugly or gorgeous

westhemann

what do you guys think?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest AlexVDL

I think it's beautiful... but I think the white parts on the body should have been carved into the body.. then it would be a killer custom axe!!!

I just love BC RIch... my favourites are the mockingbird and the bich :D

i'm a "nully". Kerry King rocks, but the guitar ain't that great. It looks good for what it is, but it's just plain black with white graphics. Now if BCRich did his design like Scott Ian's Black/Amber on quilt maple top JJ (no direct link it's the center bottom pic on pg 16), then that'd be sweet, and then it'd be "gorgeous". Plus I found out a while back, the Scott Ian graphic is a tattoo on his leg, which is actually the shape of Gene Simmons face paint in Kiss.

But BC Rich does quality work on their USA models, so it's definately not butt ugly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

well I think the tribal on the body is realy weak and tryhardish but the whole guitar

is great for what it is I realy like the neck!! cool inlay works well with the guitar.

!!METAL MATT!! :D