Got my third NoTreble 'Bass of the Week'!!!!!!!!

I am so chuffed :hyper

I know modesty should forbid but, hey.....:rolleyes:

The Psilos bass has got their 'Bass of the Week' - link's here

If you have a peep, it's worth a look around - it is a very good e-zine indeed (even excepting that I would say that wouldn't I :D )

Darn it.....just got to find SOME way of breaking into the upper echelons of Project Guitar GOTM and maybe I'm getting somewhere.  At the moment, though, with the quality of the entries every month the only way I going to get that is by knobbling the competition!  Certainly, conventional above-board methods ain't going to do it :lol:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, curtisa said:

Very well done, sir. Muchly deserved in my humble opinion.

I've lost track. Who's shout is it now?

I fear it's like when you get a hole-in-one at a golf course...I suspect I'll have to buy every one in the pub a drink, so probably mine :)

4 hours ago, Prostheta said:

Congratulations indeed! I didn't realise that you'd not hit a GotM win yet. Better keep building! haha

Well, they do say that practice makes perfect.  Trouble is, based on the wonderful instruments that DO win GOTM, clearly a lot of folks round here do a HECK of a lot of practicing ;)

:) 

3 hours ago, Norris said:

This bass is going to take some beating this month!

Congratulations Andy

Well, I might just have to put in again ;)   

They do say, of course, that a sign of insanity is repeating the same actions in the same circumstances and expecting a different result..... :lol:    

• Like 1