Money Sex Drugs or Rock n Roll

bigdguitars

Which would you choose?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No competition. I voted r&r

money never meant much to me to begin with, im not about sex when in a relationship, and drugs and booze doest appeal to me like a river and a canoe... so all thats left is r&r!

rock "In" roll, cos u can get all them with it in their true form!!!

money is just too fun to pass up, though sex is nice, and rock n roll isn't bad either. drugs, whatever's your thing, but money is definately the option for me.

MOney cant buy you love!!

No, but it can get you a long-term lease on a reasonable facsimile, and a serious lack of it sure tends to put a damper on any form of affection! I have no great love for money, but as a tool it's unparalleled, and it is the ultimate aphrodisiac! :D

but if you can play music its all made up for. ladies love ya cuz you play them nice love songs, people give you money cuz you play awesome rock tunes, the parties you go to cuz your cool from playing music supply you with all the drug and sex you need! music is more important than money in my opinion

As it said on the front of my old rolling tin:

Drugs will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no drugs.

I'm torn between drugs or sex.

Sod it I'm pretty much married so I'm begining to know what not having sex is like, I'm opting for drugs because I like my beer and :D

• 2 weeks later...

How can you not like rock and roll but like the blues? All R&R is is a combination of blues and country. At least the older stuff is.

As for my decision? Rock & Roll all the way. With R&R you got the money, the money buys the drugs, and the rock gets ya laid. 'Nuff said. :DB)