Vote Here For Your New Moderators!

Vote here for your new Moderators:  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why would Perry want to be a Mod anyway? All he does is constantly biyatch about this place, to the point of starting his own forum to get away from the things he didn't like about this place. So why in Hell would he want to Mod a place he doesn't even like?

-Great- guitar builder, top-notch even, but not even remotely close to the attributes I would consider would make a good Mod for PG.

I didn't even think he liked it here very much.

I wouldn't bother to mention this except he's unnecessarily dragging our Mod vote into the gutter with his perceived personal vendettas and I don't much care for it.

To be perfectly honest about it, I don't think anyone who spun off and created their own forum who probably dragged members -away- from here should -ever- have the right to be a Mod here.

It's called you made your own bed, now lie in it.

And I don't mean that with any personal barbs, it's just called taking full responsibility for your own actions.

Drak, calling it like he sees it, right or wrong, I pander to no one's BS. :D:D

To be perfectly honest about it, I don't think anyone who spun off and created their own forum who probably dragged members -away- from here should -ever- have the right to be a Mod here.

B) Are you talking about Litch here! :D

My bad, I think I got it backwards, it was a MOd, then created his forum to get peopel to go there!

:D

Why would Perry want to be a Mod anyway? All he does is constantly biyatch about this place, to the point of starting his own forum to get away from the things he didn't like about this place. So why in Hell would he want to Mod a place he doesn't even like?

-Great- guitar builder, top-notch even, but not even remotely close to the attributes I would consider would make a good Mod for PG.

I didn't even think he liked it here very much.

I wouldn't bother to mention this except he's unnecessarily dragging our Mod vote into the gutter with his perceived personal vendettas and I don't much care for it.

It's called you made your own bed, now lie in it.

And I don't mean that with any personal barbs, it's just called taking full responsibility for your own actions.

Drak, calling it like he sees it, right or wrong, I pander to no one's BS.  :D  :D

Yup, exactly. And im not interested in the games that get played either. No personal vendettas Drak, just calling it as i see it.

And I like that about you Perry, you are a No BS, call-it-as-you-see-it type of guy, just like I am. I always like and appreciate people who are never afraid to speak their minds straight-up-no-chaser, no matter the consequences.

Doesn't mean they'd make the best Mods tho.

sorry I'm with Drak here. Perry mate I mentioned you for a new mod in like the 4th post on the nominate your new mod thread. There was no acceptance. Therefore no vote. But seriously there is no and never will be any vendetta here. The polls as far as I know cannot be fixed. anyway good look to all may the best mod win :D

there was a three hour window of opportunity from when i posted, to when kevan shut off the thread. Seems like a hell of a rush to close a thread down before certain people choose to accept or not. Whats the big rush??? Oh, now we see...

Im not interested in playing the game, and im not interested in being a mod given the attitudes of some current mods.

eddiefletcher  Feb 28 2005, 05:05 PM 

Jeremy definately.. Hopefully he can fit it around his work but I dont think you could find a better future mod.

Setch is always a good voice of reason and experience.

Perry as a builder is fantastic and again a great source of information!

Lovekraft also has a great deal to offer to the forum and shows he can handle the heat and still be reasonable.

Drak you should reconsider mate I think you would do a fantastic job!

Bluespresence would also be great.

just my 2c... 

Perry, you were nom'd on 2-28 at 5pm......Kevan closed the thread on 3-4 at 11pm.......that's a lot longer than 3 hours, in fact that's 4 days and some change.

Nothing personal. just get the facts straight before blasting PG again and again.

It's not like it was a big surprise we sprung on everyone....

Hey Everyone!

We're now accepting nomiations for Moderator postions here on ProjectGuitar.com's forum.  There are 2 (two) positions open.  You can nominate anyone over the age of 18, except for yourself and those who are banned/suspended.

After someone is nominated, they'll need to accept (please post it here; don't PM it).  If they choose not to accept, they will be out of the voting. 

On March 4th, we'll have a ' 'til the end of the month' poll (no posting) and you will all get to vote.

Let's start crankin' out some nominations!

...and, if you look at the time the voting thread started, I was actually late getting it up.

eddiefletcher  Feb 28 2005, 05:05 PM 

Jeremy definately.. Hopefully he can fit it around his work but I dont think you could find a better future mod.

Setch is always a good voice of reason and experience.

Perry as a builder is fantastic and again a great source of information!

Lovekraft also has a great deal to offer to the forum and shows he can handle the heat and still be reasonable.

Drak you should reconsider mate I think you would do a fantastic job!

Bluespresence would also be great.

just my 2c... 

Perry, you were nom'd on 2-28 at 5pm......Kevan closed the thread on 3-4 at 11pm.......that's a lot longer than 3 hours, in fact that's 4 days and some change.

Nothing personal. just get the facts straight before blasting PG again and again.

thats why I voted for BP

• 2 weeks later...