Please Welcome Our New Moderator Rhoads56

Hi Folk's we ave a new Moderator in the forum and most of you know him already please welcome rhoads56 to the Mod Team as the "Mod from Down Under"

Just a question. Am I wrong or last time new mods were chosen you had the right to vote whether you wanted them or not? Seems to me a bit strange that someone yells "Make me a mod" and that his wish is fulfilled no questions asked.

I am not complaining though. Perhaps Perry will be able to help out as much as he promised, and as far as I am concerned, I would have voted for him anyway... Congratulations Perry!

Cool, I think Perry has a strong sense of what should and shouldn't be here, and who. As he said there are times when there is practically no mods or admin to compete with everything being posted. So a mod on the other end of the clock will be a great help and keep things from getting out hand like some things do here especially if noone does anything to stop it. I think Perry will be a great asset to the PG squad, I really like all the mods and admin right now, I think the problems were just a few people that feel like they should be able to do what ever they want without consequences. Hopefully another fresh mod like Perry can help weed out some issues. Good luck with the modding Perry, I'm sure you'll do a good job cleaning up this place! Later. Jason

PS: This is a far better idea than the one mistake that was made recently, at least Perry has a good track record and is trustworthy. And KNOWS how to build guitars, which is a big help. Good Luck!

Edited by jmrentis

Perry Kick Some A$$

I trust Perry will Do A DEADLY Job!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D