Ive Done A Horrendous Act

After some loser claimed i simply stole images from guitar makers off the web, and built a website from them, claiming to have built the guitars myself, but really just taking peoples money and running off with it

No way that really happend?! Man what a jerk! :D:D

you would be amazed at what people say when they are frustrated little internet nerds who cant/wont get off their butts and do something constructive, like building a guitar, instead of mouthing off about how good they are.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

oh perry....oh my f-ing god perry...i have never been so impressed with another human being or with a guitar in my life.

i am so glad i ran across this thread...that thing with a kahler and pentagram inlays would be the most perfect work of art i could ever lay my hands on.i know this is an old thread and normally i would never pull one up this far back...but i had to let you know.

is that polyeurethane,polyester,or nitro ?

oh perry....oh my f-ing god perry...i have never been so impressed with another human being or with a guitar in my life.

i am so glad i ran across this thread...that thing with a kahler and pentagram inlays would be the most perfect work of art i could ever lay my hands on.i know this is an old thread and normally i would never pull one up this far back...but i had to let you know.

Well, you know, his guitars are for sale...why not pay him instead of Musician's Friend? :D

Every guitar i build, i put a note somewhere for the owner to find. This one said "for nick" i think.

Ive got a STANDARD model (SS shape) in production now with a simular style paint (different pattern though), but its red and black sunburst.

So far, i think five bands have requested this guitar be hired for recording their CDs, and its been hired for six seperate video clips. :D The owner loves it, i reckon its pretty good too. Originally he ordered it as matt black with no inlays, but i told him he couldnt have that :D

Well, you know, his guitars are for sale...why not pay him instead of Musician's Friend? :D

way ahead of you...i think that bc rich showd me that i am past the point of being able to enjoy a subpar factory guitar

way ahead of you...i think that bc rich showd me that i am past the point of being able to enjoy a subpar factory guitar

I hear that a lot of people get the "BC Rich Effect" :D

*oooh, the crowd goes wild*

I never even remember seeing it before, maybe I think this was when I was taking a sabbatical from everything guitar related...no building, no forums, no guitar nuttin' at all for about 6 months I think.

But it really is quite a nice guitar. Props to Perry Ormsby. :D:D

• 5 months later...

Yeah, "reminds" would be the only word to choose. They're of a type, but Perry's is superior. The SG cutaway on that one looks narsty. Perry's looks balanced and yummy.

A certain 'known' death metal nerd is getting one simular to this. However, if i recall, he is letting me go all out, and do whatever i want (within a rough theme). Maybe i'll detail the process then (along with a few other nice unique ideas i have :D) Until then, you'll just have to research, as i have actually talked about it on here before. :D

look perry, we need to chat, if you'r using the real blood of virgins for your painjobs im not sure if im comfortable working for you anymore dude.

i always just assumed it was faux-virgin blood!

no no, its real. Dude gets it for me from the work experience kids

:D :D