funniest cartoon

ajb

Which of these cartoons are the funniest  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fritz the cat was awesome. Too satirical to be truly 'funny' IMO, though the crows were brilliant. I love Bakshi... "Wizards" was even better.

From the 3 choices, it HAS to be the Simpsons. I love the other 2 dearly, but I gotta stick to my loyalties. Family Guy pulled ahead for a length of time with me, and South Park is just brilliant... but it always comes back to the Simpsons.

Futurama had some great episodes, too! And Spongebob Squarepants. :D

Greg

where's any of the nicktoons? i bet you would all laugh at the Fairly Odd Parents, no matter what you think of watching a "kids" program. i'm 19, and i love it.

and King of the Hill? Beavis and Butthead? you're giving Mike Judge no credit here...B&B was brilliant, KotH is even better.

i guess of the three, the least lame would have to be Simpsons, though...

then...there's The Tick!

Nice!!

I still have it on Betamax somewhere... I wonder where the machine is... hmm....

I have to admit, I still haven't seen American Pop or Eight Crazy Nights. I always want to rent them, but I always also know that the people I'm watching movies with (ie. my girlfriend) will not appreciate Bakshi. :D

The two little priest/rabbi guys doing their prayer-dancing-thing is hilarious, too. B)

Greg

I love family guy :D

I haven't been able to see the simpsons for a while, but from what i remember, around episode 300 or so, they started going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy downhill.

Southpark is just really disgusting >.o I stopped it after the "red rocket" incident.

DOH

I can never decide between the simpsons and southpark

Simpsons arent even funny now, they just drag in celebrities to get ratings..

South Park is funny just because its so crude

and Family guy is one of the only cartoons that ever makes me laugh out loud

I still had to vote for south park because the show hasent gotten stale (or canceled like family guy) and the episodes always seems to deal with very recent issue which is always fun :D

• 3 weeks later...