Whats Your Favorite "old" Band?

Fluke

Which of the following.....  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

christ on high!!! nirvana is not what i think of when the word old is used but i guess it has been a decade. wow tha long already...i remember when i bout nervemind! and i was 6 lol im to young to say thats old. the who could lay it down. i dont think this question can be answered really tho. maybe if you broke it down into best songwriters/most creative and inovative/best rock ya no just sub cat. it up. they are all great man i listen to anyhting that is good

nirvana?oh my gawd my hair just turned white!!!!!

metallica is an older band than them....as well as slayer

Even Metallica sucks more than Nirvana. These days.

If Nirvana is "old" I must be "ancient."

Man, that sucks.

Nah, they're not old, so don't worry :D

Edited by smitty

are u kidding me? seatle seen lasted 15 minuts....um if u say so, because ya no pearl jam, they were a one hit wonder man...not. this question is totally bogus because every one has different tast and the question, although probly with good intent, should have been thought out a bit more. there are simply not enough bands to have a poll on this it should be an open forum{i mean this thread}

someone said somehting about no guns...im assuming that is guns n' roses, but they were the same time period as nirvana. well maybee a bit earlier{1987 with appitite for destruction}

it is also not fair to have the beatles but not the stones. that could be a discusion in itself.

their are lesser known bands and such that he could have added but once again u cant put them all in a poll. a few more that havnt been said that i would have liked to see.... acdc, the hendrix experiment, ten years after, santana, cream, the yard birds, skynyrd, styks{haha not}, the greatfull dead, the almond brothers well ya get teh point their are tonz more and this is all assuming just rock music and not like jazz fusion or blues or whatever else. yup there is my 2cents

you're forgetting its "what is your favorite band" out of the ones given, not your favorite band of all time of all the choices out there, otherwise it shouldn't be a vote but a regular thread.

seatle thing did last 15 minutes (that's a metaphor i think he was implying. if not, then i am:)) compared to all the other stuff. I could never get into nirvana because it's not my style, and i don't really get the style at all. In the end it's like what neil young said in his song my my hey hey, or hey hey my my. I'm surprised he didn't rewrite the song and change Johnny Rotten to Kurt Cobaine.

-Jamie

i can see were u could say that it lasted 15 minuts{i get the metaphore to my iq is above 3} but i still disagree. pearl jam is not even one of my favorite bands but they are still around an tonz of people still go see there shows and buy their albums. and we all get the question what we are debating or critisizing or whaterver u want to call it is how can you A) call them all old or :D mention those bands but not other great ones too