Welcome Your New Moderators!

Here they are folks:

- BluesPresence

- ScottRosenberger

- LoveKraft

Moderator functions will be setup in the next 24 hours. You'll know they're 'official', when you see their title changed.

We expect you all to understand (as stated in the rules you read when you signed up here) that what a Moderator says is law. It's not up for debate. That's how it works. In the HIGHLY unlikely chance that you see a Mod going nutty, please email Brian or myself and we'll take care of it immediately.

Again, congrats to you all, and a big thanks to everyone that voted!

Woohoo!

I'm worried, though, that BluesPresence will go nutty. I mean, here's a guy with no sense of fair play, responsibility, even-temperedness, or such concepts.

JK, of course.

Congrats guys!

Greg

What was the point of having everyone vote then??

Not to get too technical (with a technical bunch of folks), but not EVERYONE voted.

Is that a typo Kev or have I been inducted into the mod world?

It's not a typo.

I tossed the idea of all 3 becoming Moderators to Brian yesterday. We discussed it and thought it'd be a good idea to bring them all aboard. It'll certainly help with the work load, and....if someone ever needs some time away from the board (like we all sometimes do), then we're still up 2 Mods. My only concern was "cross moderating", but I think those cases will be few and far between.

I have no doubt that these 3 guys will help us take ProjectGuitar.com to the next level. I thank them in advance for their time and effort.

GregP- Last time I saw BluesPresence freak out...hmmm...maybe he got a little jumpy while watching the video for "Ace Of Spades". :D

decrepitude

Is that a Word???

I think it's somethin old people get when they don't have enough fiber in their diet.

Welcome new mods! B)

LOL. I just turned my avatars back on after having them off a long time. Drak and Maiden's scare me every time I see them :D . And I can't seem to take Scott very seriously when I see that avatar :D . Kudos to the new mods, I don't envy you :D

I have no doubt that these 3 guys will help us take ProjectGuitar.com to the next level.

Congratulations, but I've gotta ask, what exactly is the next level? And what happens if Brian and Keven start going nutty...game over?

Anyway, whatever the next level is I'm sure PG will get there. The forum seems to be going from strength to strength with only the occasional freakout over "stupid" questions. In my view this is a product of "newbies" coming onboard and an indicator of it PG's vitality, so steady as she goes...

Best of luck to all 3

pete

decrepitude

Is that a Word???

of course it is. it's the quality or state of being decrepit :D

Edited by sepultura999

Well, everyone is 'updated', and unlike SP2 for XP Pro, it'll probably work. If the new Mods have any trouble or questions with their new features, please let me know (email preferably).

And, I'll talk to Bri about getting a badge with a less-fufu-font.

:D

PSW- Who's to say Brian and I aren't nutty already? LOL