Lumberjack’s Blood Moon

On 10/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, Lumberjack said:

Quick bit of noodlin' to test it out.  Cheers!

You're my next suspect so i have a suspicious question;) Did you record the video first and afterwards made the guitar?

Its happening lightspeed beyond my recognition so I am confused.

Please one word on how to play like that??!!! How much of your soul is left? And for how long do you have to keep the devil at your place? Is the contract valid after exmission?

Your guirar plays shiny angels and looks great!!

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, MiloszM said:

You're my next suspect so i have a suspicious question;) Did you record the video first and afterwards made the guitar?

Its happening lightspeed beyond my recognition so I am confused.

Please one word on how to play like that??!!! How much of your soul is left? And for how long do you have to keep the devil at your place? Is the contract valid after exmission?

Your guirar plays shiny angels and looks great!!

Ha, thanks for the kind words! No Faustian bargains for me though, unless I stumbled into one by accident :)

I spent most of my teens and early twenties practicing hard, but I don't have the time (or desire, if I'm being honest) to practice that hard these days, so I've mostly been coasting on the work I did back then for around 10 years now.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lumberjack said:

Ha, thanks for the kind words! No Faustian bargains for me though, unless I stumbled into one by accident :)

I spent most of my teens and early twenties practicing hard, but I don't have the time (or desire, if I'm being honest) to practice that hard these days, so I've mostly been coasting on the work I did back then for around 10 years now.

Uhhh.. No devs ovnership then. Glad of the Gods protection!
I will go 10y back then and practice some more. Easy! Thanks!!
Shiny works!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ADFinlayson said:

Nice one Lumberjack, couldn't lose to a nicer axe! 

Feel free to share your process for the epic stain job :) 

Thanks brother!

I actually posted pictures and a bit of text about the staining on page three of this thread, happy to expand on that if you have any questions though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Congrats man, I have to admit I didn't vote for it, but I'd lie if I said it's not a worthy winner. Superb build and build thread in general. Love the way you do certain things, keep building and documenting for us! :D 

• Thanks 1